Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Llaingoch's Complaints Corner And That  (Read 127378 times)

Offline Reenie

• Original Welsh Dragon
  • Administrator
  • um..like ...where's Wils?
Re: Llaingoch's Complaints Corner And That
« Reply #4392 on: Tuesday 02 May 2017, 1522 »
That's shocking, Nooks. Luckily you have the means and possibiliy of visiting more pharmacies and treatment areas but a lot of people aren't able to.

It's actually very disturbing.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.

Offline Jean

• Not very Welsh dragon
  • Other
« Reply #4393 on: Wednesday 03 May 2017, 1140 »
Perhaps the root of the problem, Nooks, might lie in the fact that, although you were told that you could use the treatment room at your local surgery, no one actually suggested that you check to see that you would be able to get the right treatment there at the relevant time, especially given that the Bank Holiday was coming up ...

Offline Nooks

• Bear faced cheek!
  • Other
« Reply #4394 on: Wednesday 03 May 2017, 2249 »
I don't really begrudge them their Bank Holiday, it's just that the consultants office should really be aware as to what facilities are actually available - and when! Just to add to this, the treatment room at our local surgery (the one being decorated) contacted Jordys mum today as they had (finally) heard from the hospital that he would be needing his dressing changed.

It's a case of stable door after the horse has already got the mare in the next field in trouble, I'm afraid!  :-\
It's just the bear necessities of life!

Offline Rascal

• Other
  • I love my daughter more than any pig
« Reply #4395 on: Thursday 04 May 2017, 1208 »
I would like to complain about the shocking state of the political situation the Tories have got us into and the shocking state of the Labour party, the whereabouts of 'New Labour' and just what are the SNP playing at? Also, I would like to complain about the Plaid party political broadcast the other night, it said nothing of what their policies are or what they actually intend to do.  It was like it was written by some 15 year olds in County. Sorry, that's rude to 15 year olds in County, I'm sure there are pupils there that could have done a better job of it. Grrrtr!
IT IS RASCALS BIRTHDAY BEFORE MONKEY FIDDLERS!!! STILL!!!      
Oooh, it's all "Wils, Wils, Wils!"
Rascal bach, you have no idea how hard I'm laughing at your last post.  You are so funny.
I think Rascal should apologise for Wils - seriously!