Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Llaingoch's Complaints Corner And That  (Read 127382 times)

Offline Porty

• Administrator
Re: Llaingoch's Complaints Corner And That
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday 11 March 2009, 1238 »
It was a brilliant idea, except you might forget and get yourself all messed up with dog poo when you open your bin.

Also, if the perpetrator is a fan of this site (not an unreasonable assumption), they will be aware of this plan and therefore Porty whoever is doing it will be tipped off.

I would like to complain about Porty putting his rubbish in Shell's bin*

*allegedly

Offline Trefignath

• Dignified Elderly and Venerated Oldie
  • Administrator
  • Back Again.
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday 11 March 2009, 1444 »
This is  an annoyance and a complaint.

It's about the way deteregent tablets are wrapped. The celophane wrapper is so tight on the ones I buy at Nettos that I can't grasp the "easy pull" strip in preparation for placing said tablets in the washing machine dispenser tray.

Not only that, I have trouble with the Calgon tablets. (The ones that prevent the washing machine heater "furring up" because of the limescale in the  hard water down here). Anyway these tablets are even worse because they don't even have a tear open strip.

I'd get the cariad to open them but she can't get the time off work. I have had to resort to cutting the tablet out of the wrapping with a pair if Chinese manufacture scissors bought special.

It's not quite an outrage but I'm working on it.
Not waiting for the others.

Offline Llaingoch

• The Housewives Favourite.
  • Administrator
  • I'll get you CL's, you see if I don't.
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday 11 March 2009, 1448 »
What an excellent complaint that was Tref.
It reminds me of my previous new 5p's being too fiddley complaint.

Why not get Mrs Tref to do them in the mornings whilst she is preparing your breakfast before she leaves for work.
Accountant / Receptionist / Housewife botherering world champion.

Offline Trefignath

• Dignified Elderly and Venerated Oldie
  • Administrator
  • Back Again.
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday 11 March 2009, 1519 »
What a first class suggestion Llainy. It would save you having to send Wants To Be Mrs Llaingoch round to help me out.

And what's more the advice on here is free. It makes logging on each day even more worth while. And there are not many forums where you can say that.
Not waiting for the others.

Offline Llaingoch

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: Wednesday 11 March 2009, 1527 »
Wise words Tref, wise words.

Offline Rascal

• Other
  • I love my daughter more than any pig
« Reply #77 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 0013 »
Tref, blydi brilliant, it is an outrage.  The other day for some unholy reason, the Present Mrs. Rascal didn't put the dishwasher on and it was left to me!  But having served in Her Majesties Forces and being a resourceful chap and all that, I did open one of the dishwasher pellets and thought to myself as I was doing it, 'What a waste of a little wrapper, this plastic is such an unnecessary waste that will spoil the environment'.  Then, blow me, as if that wasn't bad enough the blydi company that makes these things lulled me into a false sense of security and once I had mussed this environmental catastrophe, the cheek of The Present Mrs. Rascal and having to work out the dial on the dishwasher, I put my finger in my mouth and it tasted of washing up pellets.  It was disgusting!  I had a good mind to call the number on the box but I wasn't sure if I would get charged a BT land line number, a premium rate or other networks may vary rate.  The things I have to go through!
IT IS RASCALS BIRTHDAY BEFORE MONKEY FIDDLERS!!! STILL!!!      
Oooh, it's all "Wils, Wils, Wils!"
Rascal bach, you have no idea how hard I'm laughing at your last post.  You are so funny.
I think Rascal should apologise for Wils - seriously!

Offline Wils

• There Is No Plan B
  • Administrator
« Reply #78 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 0749 »
This is  an annoyance and a complaint.

It's about the way deteregent tablets are wrapped. The celophane wrapper is so tight on the ones I buy at Nettos that I can't grasp the "easy pull" strip in preparation for placing said tablets in the washing machine dispenser tray.

Not only that, I have trouble with the Calgon tablets. (The ones that prevent the washing machine heater "furring up" because of the limescale in the  hard water down here). Anyway these tablets are even worse because they don't even have a tear open strip.

Detergent and Calgon tablets?  Is that wise? Have you tried Netto's Own Multivitamins?

Rascal - yes, us men have to do a lot and put up with a lot just to keep the peace with selfish Mrs's.  Just last week I had to wash up AND dry up on the same night and then hoover upstairs AND downstairs that weekend.  Are any other men married to cruel, uncaring monsters?
Even now
My thought is clinging as to a lost learning
Slipped down out of the minds of men,
Labouring to bring her back into my soul.

Offline Llaingoch

• Administrator
« Reply #79 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 0804 »
This is an outrage.
I would like to complain about women bossing my friends about and making them do women's jobs.

Offline Wils

• There Is No Plan B
  • Administrator
« Reply #80 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 1251 »
AND women spend loads each month on make-up, but if a man wants to spend the equivalent amount on monkey posters and related paraphernalia he soon gets told where to get off.
Even now

Offline Reenie

• Original Welsh Dragon
  • Administrator
  • um..like ...where's Wils?
« Reply #81 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 1252 »
I don't spend loads on make-up every month.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.

Offline Wils

• There Is No Plan B
  • Administrator
« Reply #82 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 1300 »
You don't need to Reens - you're a natural beauty.

Didn't blydi expect that reply did ya?
« Last Edit: Thursday 12 March 2009, 1432 by Wils »
Even now

Offline Llaingoch

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 1302 »
Yes.
And they spend loads on s and shoes and that, but if a gentleman accidentally spends 80 in a pub, then inadvertantly does a wee in the wardrobe on his return home, all hell breaks loose and he has to spend the following few nights on the sofa and has to make his own tea.
« Last Edit: Thursday 12 March 2009, 1320 by Llaingoch. »

Offline Reenie

• Original Welsh Dragon
  • Administrator
  • um..like ...where's Wils?
« Reply #84 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 1347 »
You don't need to Reens - you're a natural beauty.

Didn't blydi expect that]/b] reply did ya?

erm....No....erm......<confused and a bit scared emoticon>
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.

Offline tulip

• Tatw Pum Munud
« Reply #85 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 1926 »
Its bad when Women use your razors on there legs, Urrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....  >:(
Darogan Mertin Dyuad Breyenhin o Gymru werin o gamhwri. Dywawd derwyton dadeni haelon o hil Eryri...

Offline Tecsyn

• The Sheriff
  • Lob Scows
« Reply #86 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 1937 »
Shell, if someone was putting garbage in my bin like this I'd undertake covert observations till I found the culprit, then think of subtle ways to gain revenge without ever letting on I knew it was them... but then I am a bit OCD, allegedly...

Offline Rascal

• Other
« Reply #87 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 2237 »
If someone was using my bin without asking and then causing me to have piles of rubbish hanging around for ages I would write a note on the compiano and print it and put it through the neighbours letterboxes and the note would read something like this, If someone uses my bin again and causes me to have rubbish hanging around because I cannot use my own bin, I will wait until the bin is full and then empty the lot on the road in the street and just blydi see if I don't.
Rascal bach, you have no idea how hard I'm laughing at your last post.  You are so funny.

Offline Tecsyn

• The Sheriff
  • Lob Scows
« Reply #88 on: Thursday 12 March 2009, 2246 »
Just last week I had to wash up AND dry up on the same night and then hoover upstairs AND downstairs that weekend.  Are any other men married to cruel, uncaring monsters?
[/quote]

Yes! Mrs T makes me hoover upstairs, and we live in a bungalow...

Offline Rascal

• Other
« Reply #89 on: Friday 13 March 2009, 1020 »
A couple of years ago the police woman across the road had her house up for sale and was moving away.  She was a bit of a twit because she had a cat and cats are rubbish.  Anyway, do you think that Girls Aloud moved in across the road like whats I wanted to happen.  NO! Some woman and a tubby bloke with a beard moved in.  This is outrageous, what a double whammy disappointment.  Not only did Girls Aloud not move in but other stuff too.  It's not on.

Offline Porty

• Administrator
« Reply #90 on: Friday 13 March 2009, 1023 »
Just last week I had to wash up AND dry up on the same night and then hoover upstairs AND downstairs that weekend.  Are any other men married to cruel, uncaring monsters?

Yes! Mrs T makes me hoover upstairs, and we live in a bungalow...
[/quote]

That's nothing i have to hoover upstairs,downstairs,empty and load the dishwasher,emty and fill washing machine,empty and fill tumble dryer,clean kitchen,clean bathroom,make food oh yea and look after kids all this after a day or nights work.

Offline Rascal

• Other
« Reply #91 on: Friday 13 March 2009, 1026 »
People say that domestic abuse doesn't exist but just look at Porty, a clear case of working the poor lad to the bone.  I bet his heartless monster of a wife sits there all day eating chocolate and watching the telly and then five minutes before he comes in, sprays some polish in the air to make it smell like she has been doing something.  She should be thrown in gaol.

Offline Llaingoch

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: Friday 13 March 2009, 1029 »
Some fine and valid complaints there.
A similar occurance occured to me when moving house, instead of it being next door to Girls Aloud, Kelly Brook or that one off of Countdown, it transpired to be some bloke.

What an outrage about these so called women making men do thier jobs in the house. 

Offline Wils

• There Is No Plan B
  • Administrator
« Reply #93 on: Friday 13 March 2009, 1033 »
People say that domestic abuse doesn't exist but just look at Porty, a clear case of working the poor lad to the bone.  I bet his heartless monster of a wife sits there all day eating chocolate and watching the telly and then five minutes before he comes in, sprays some polish in the air to make it smell like she has been doing something.  She should be thrown in gaol.

I think Mrs Porty has been punished enough.
Even now

Offline Rascal

• Other
« Reply #94 on: Friday 13 March 2009, 1040 »
Fair point Wils.

Offline Porty

• Administrator
« Reply #95 on: Friday 13 March 2009, 1043 »

Gosh you seem to know her so well.