Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: USA setting another precedent.  (Read 821 times)

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
USA setting another precedent.
« on: Friday 06 April 2012, 1949 »
In the last few weeks the fact that the Department of Homeland Security recently ordered 450 million rounds of hollow point ammunition. For their part, the corporate controlled media and the DHS itself have chosen to stay quiet, refusing to answer inquiries as to why they need millions of hollow point bullets at a time when they are largely focusing on domestic operations.

http://theintelhub.com/?s=DHS+.40

« Last Edit: Friday 06 April 2012, 2243 by ben 10 »
It is what it is........innit?

Offline Rascal

• Administrator
  • I love my daughter more than any pig
Re: USA setting another precedent.
« Reply #1 on: Friday 06 April 2012, 2240 »
Dick Cheney said that the US are up for a ruck with China next. Warmongers need to make their cash somehow and peace just spoils things.
IT IS RASCALS BIRTHDAY BEFORE MONKEY FIDDLERS!!! STILL!!!      
Oooh, it's all "Wils, Wils, Wils!"
Rascal bach, you have no idea how hard I'm laughing at your last post.  You are so funny.
I think Rascal should apologise for Wils - seriously!

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #2 on: Friday 06 April 2012, 2249 »
Dick Cheney said that the US are up for a ruck with China next. Warmongers need to make their cash somehow and peace just spoils things.

Me thinks this is more of a domestic issue. I've been hearing, far too often for my liking, that we should be well stocked up with tinned produce for the not so distant future. It does feel like the New World Order is about to make a move we'll all pay attention to. I'm not a scaremonger, I'm a realist. And things are definately looking as if some powerful shifts in the global control are abound.

Unfortunately most of those affected have their heads in the trough or sand.
It is what it is........innit?

Offline Che Guevaras Flip Flops

• Tatw Pum Munud
  • www.savepenrhos.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 07 April 2012, 1103 »
Hollow point is used by the American police because it greatly uincreases the stopping power of a round.  It is also 'safer' for use in built up areas as the round doesn't go as far and won't go through walls etc.