Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ben 10 is a go  (Read 3435 times)

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
Ben 10 is a go
« on: Friday 16 November 2012, 1902 »
Averaging 1000 views per day. Couldn't not share with you could ? http://ynysmam.blogspot.co.uk/ you orrible lot :-*
« Last Edit: Tuesday 20 November 2012, 1718 by ben 10 »
It is what it is........innit?

Offline Che Guevaras Flip Flops

• Tatw Pum Munud
  • www.savepenrhos.co.uk
Re: Ben 10 is a go
« Reply #1 on: Friday 16 November 2012, 2017 »

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 17 November 2012, 0344 »
we've been exchanging e-mails me and the slug. He deleted my comment about him being a carrion crow with a wiki link to the bird. Anyone on twitter can see the tweets from me to him. His biggest criticism is my spelling. He also tries to link me with Soham. Plenty more than him on my case. Bbbbbbrriiinnngggg it on. Truth hurts

Offline Carnedyr

• Administrator
    • Caergybi FC
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 17 November 2012, 0802 »
The only people mad at you for speaking the TRUTH are those who are living a lie.

Keep speaking it.
while we have time let us do good

Offline Gribbie

• Administrator
  • That's my treat shorty!
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 17 November 2012, 2116 »
Daz - make sure you look after yourself. Stay focused on your lovely family and don't let the past get to you. Xx
Cybi Leader Sws List
Everyone :-)

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #5 on: Sunday 18 November 2012, 0355 »
Pageviews all time history 9,657 er....must be someone out there coz it's ot al me #abuse @Angleseydrift #brynestyn #northwales #care ####

keep watching out for me and I'll be fine olyolyolyead<repeat>##### hahahahahaha

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #6 on: Monday 19 November 2012, 0518 »

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 20 November 2012, 1720 »
You get a mention in a blog I read.

http://tinyurl.com/cqgxb93

http://tinyurl.com/bn3gmbn

http://tinyurl.com/c7s4y2n

of the many 100's of links you could have posted you chose the worst of that particular week. Someone close suggested, given our past that you were attempting to discredit my angle. Can you say it isn't so? Tell them and me they're wrong please.

Offline Mab y Mynydd

• Administrator Emeritus
  • Administrator
  • Cogito ergo sum.
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday 20 November 2012, 1744 »
As a mere observer, I would doubt any negative emphasis from Che.  He is forthright, well informed and intelligent.  His compassion is of a high order.  I don't think he would stoop to the level of trying to discredit you just as a payback.  Your story is harrowing and thought provoking.  I feel sure that you will have Che's support and encouragement.

• Tatw Pum Munud
  • www.savepenrhos.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 20 November 2012, 1853 »
You get a mention in a blog I read.

http://tinyurl.com/cqgxb93

http://tinyurl.com/bn3gmbn

http://tinyurl.com/c7s4y2n

of the many 100's of links you could have posted you chose the worst of that particular week. Someone close suggested, given our past that you were attempting to discredit my angle. Can you say it isn't so? Tell them and me they're wrong please.

I posted them three because they are on the blog that I read - The Slog - and I didn't know whether you had seen them.      I haven't seen you appear on any other blogs I read but probably because they are all political and/or finance related (you can see the blogs I read in the side bar here - http://thepeoplesflag.blogspot.co.uk/ ). As far as I am aware,  you haven't been mentioned in any other than that one and I was just making you aware they were there.

Anyway, why would I try and discredit you?  Who would I bloody argue with then?

« Last Edit: Tuesday 20 November 2012, 1902 by Che Guevaras Flip Flops »

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 21 November 2012, 1827 »
of course. I should have known better. You'll undertand my paranoia. I've seen the worst of the net over the past 3weeks. Some real crazies out there who believe the slightest word on anything involving anything. It's been a learning curve I'd rather not have embarked on. I'm getting there slowly. I think by not blocking anyone I can evidence their behaviour. It's all saved in cloud and will appear in future blog. Then you will all PYSL. I swear, valium makers must be millionaires just from my followers on twit. Down the hatch and all that. Don't ask me why but I'm unable to write during the normal daylights hours. I start late on and continue to the early hours. In the hours when the "normal people sleep". It's also when the trolls come out searching for food. I've all but managed to understand it all very quickly. I'll be back to this bolt hole just to keep me sane.

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 21 November 2012, 1828 »
As a mere observer, I would doubt any negative emphasis from Che.  He is forthright, well informed and intelligent.  His compassion is of a high order.  I don't think he would stoop to the level of trying to discredit you just as a payback.  Your story is harrowing and thought provoking.  I feel sure that you will have Che's support and encouragement.
Always the Mab eh? Wise and subjective.  :-*

Offline Mab y Mynydd

• Administrator Emeritus
  • Administrator
  • Cogito ergo sum.
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 21 November 2012, 1936 »
Always the Mab eh?
I can't be any other.

Wise
Possibly (from time to time).

and subjective.
I wished to be objective in this episde.

I hope all goes well for you.  Be strong, realistic and prepared.

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #13 on: Friday 07 December 2012, 1210 »
close to 25,000 reads now.  Very few referrals from here but what does one expect there's only 5 posters on here. The holyhead envy/jealous folk will never change. Ever. very sad and disappointing for the town and the population of the town. It needs to be brought up to date. This format is like old wallpaper. Strip it down and re-do the lot. Or as most on here say. leave it be, were used to it. hahahah PMSl you olyhead lot. Nothing changes.
« Last Edit: Friday 07 December 2012, 1212 by ben 10 »

• Tatw Pum Munud
  • www.savepenrhos.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: Friday 07 December 2012, 1215 »
You won't get many referrels from here because this is a closed forum.  Only account holders can see what's here.

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #15 on: Friday 07 December 2012, 1427 »
yeah  i know what your saying Che but do you know what I'm saying. I'm of the mind this site is a closed shop in it's entirety. There's just so little to say it represents Holyhead and it's people. You must know. You get about a bit and fully understand the need for something to be able to stand up and say...THIS IS FOR HOLYHEAD. Not for some who might like a chatter now and then. We need voices for tinto, penrhos, newry, town, politics, environment etc etc. here is not the place. The few lone voices on other subjects would be much louder if combined

Offline Trefignath

• Dignified Elderly and Venerated Oldie
  • Administrator
  • Back Again.
« Reply #16 on: Friday 07 December 2012, 1536 »
Not waiting for the others.

Offline Wils

• There Is No Plan B
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: Friday 07 December 2012, 2016 »
This site is exactly what it is.   And if its members want to discuss Holyhead they will, and if they want to just talk about cachu they will.  And I'm not sure how anyone could expect otherwise.
Even now
My thought is clinging as to a lost learning
Slipped down out of the minds of men,
Labouring to bring her back into my soul.

Offline Carnedyr

• Administrator
    • Caergybi FC
« Reply #18 on: Friday 07 December 2012, 2041 »
So is the blog drawing to an end as the book begins?

I liked your prose about humanity, something I agree with.

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #19 on: Friday 07 December 2012, 2158 »
This site is exactly what it is.   And if its members want to discuss Holyhead they will, and if they want to just talk about cachu they will.  And I'm not sure how anyone could expect otherwise.
Thanks for proving my point. Cachu it is then.

So is the blog drawing to an end as the book begins?
not a chance
that's cruel:) You'll have to point me towards the bits you refer to

Offline Carnedyr

• Administrator
    • Caergybi FC
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 08 December 2012, 0354 »

that's cruel:) You'll have to point me towards the bits you refer to

To feel, to love, to play, to have confidence, to build confidence, to share, to give, to hurt, to control emotions, to deal with anxiety, to plan, to evaluate, to assess. To realise and to go on realising you’re as special as the next person. The celebrity, the star, the singer, athlete, model, all of them are the same as you. The politicians, the soldiers, the pilots, the divers, the artists, the headmasters, taxi drivers, solicitors, barristers, judges. Not a single person on this planet is better than you. You are equal in mind body and soul. Everything else is irrelevant. They are the same as you. You share the same DNA structure, you walk the same and you certainly sh*t the same.

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #21 on: Saturday 08 December 2012, 1356 »
ah yes. Well I'm glad you like it

Offline Mab y Mynydd

• Administrator Emeritus
  • Administrator
  • Cogito ergo sum.
« Reply #22 on: Saturday 08 December 2012, 1559 »
And I like it too.

I know you have chided me for philosophising in the past but I will beg your indulgence in allowing me to make the following points.

While I agree with the general sentiment of your drive towards egalitarianism, I would question the wisdom of the statement, "The celebrity, the star, the singer, athlete, model, all of them are the same as you."  It is my understanding of your philosophy (as propounded in past posts) that you wish everyone to be able to be themselves, do what they want to do and express their individualism including their idiosyncrasies.  Rather than being the same as you, the people you mention are quite the opposite i.e completely different.

Your comment, "Not a single person on this planet is better than you.", hits the mark succinctly and I always say, "You are not the universe but it is not the universe without you."

"You are equal in mind body and soul."  is another statement that I would contest for the reasons given above.

While I agree with the general principles of what I believe you are driving at, I believe it is important to celebrate each person's individuality rather than striving to show that we are all the same.  Similarities are important but so are differences.

Offline ben 10

• Bara Brith
« Reply #23 on: Monday 10 December 2012, 1302 »
You'll understand that not all readers have your wisdom Mab. "The same as" is/was supposed to steer the reader towards thinking of themselves as the same as everyone, as in mind body and soul i.e. human, sentient, flesh and blood. Said and done, we're all born the same and remain in this form till we depart. I think.