Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Animal Cruelty In Holyhead  (Read 915 times)

Offline Che Guevaras Flip Flops

• Tatw Pum Munud
  • www.savepenrhos.co.uk
Animal Cruelty In Holyhead
« on: Wednesday 26 March 2014, 1325 »
Anyone who knows any information regarding the barstewards that did this please contact the police.

Let's have these gits caught, publicly shamed,  prosecuted and punished.

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/holyhead-yobs-shot-pet-cat-6874533

Offline Mab y Mynydd

• Administrator Emeritus
  • Administrator
  • Cogito ergo sum.
Re: Animal Cruelty In Holyhead
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 27 March 2014, 1449 »
There are some despicable people around.  I hope the culprits are brought to book soon.

Offline Baz

• The Mountie
  • Panad
  • BOOM BOOM !
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 27 March 2014, 1636 »
I'll never forget what happened to my sister-in-law's cat about 10 years ago in the Maes Hedd area of Holyhead.

Some thugs slashed it across it's neck with a knife or a razor blade and it had to have a lot of stitches.

Thankfully the cat survived and is still alive and well today although quite understandably she does not seem to trust people enough to receive much petting, especially by males.

As previously stated, these lowlifes need to be named and shamed.

Offline abc123

• Sos coch
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 01 April 2014, 0539 »
I would like to have the scum who did this jailed for years. What upset me also was the fact that the poor cat was shot three times. They must have held the poor little thing still whilst they did this. If they shot the cat once it would have ran for its life, so how did they shoot the poor thing three times? Really sad.

Offline Holborn_Toad

• Peas Water
  • Ranting since 1974.
« Reply #4 on: Friday 11 April 2014, 1852 »
Have they caught anyone do you know? He looks so much like my cat :(

Some people are absolute scum when it comes to animals. If they treat innocent animals like this who knows what they're like with people.

Offline Reenie

• Original Welsh Dragon
  • Administrator
  • um..like ...where's Wils?
« Reply #5 on: Monday 14 April 2014, 1048 »
If they treat innocent animals like this who knows what they're like with people.

I think it's documented that psycopathic serial killers (think Dahmer, Bundy and their ilk) actually started off torturing and killing animals.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.